The TotalEnergies ECOSOLUTIONS label
Several products in our range have earned the TotalEnergies Ecosolutions label which is based on a process audited by an external independent consultant. This program is designed to offer our customers increasingly effective solutions to help them reduce their consumption and/or their environmental impact.
The program relies on the unremitting efforts of the company's R&D and marketing teams to develop innovative products and services offering performances well above market standards. These products are then awarded a specific label created by TotalEnergies, the TotalEnergies ECOSOLUTIONS label.
To earn the label, a product or service must:
- Be available to customers,
- Demonstrate an improvement in:
- Environmental performance by reducing the environmental impacts it generates (reduction in energy or water use for example) or
- Health performance by reducing levels of GHS classified substances or emissions of GHS classified VOCs it generates.
- The environmental or health performance exceeds that of the reference product or service,
- The product or service's overall impact has been considered over the entire lifecycle and evaluated favorably based on available knowledge,
- The environmental or health performance does not result solely from full compliance with applicable regulatory requirements.