Our HSEQ policy
An Integrated Management System that meets the requirements of ISO standards
To implement the Health, Safety, Environment, Quality and Social approach, TotalEnergies Fluids integrates the requirements of the Quality (ISO 9001) and Environment (ISO 14001) standards into its integrated management system (IMS).
The TotalEnergies Fluids teams are fully committed to improving the performance of the Integrated Management System, with the aim of:
- Meet the needs and expectations of its stakeholders (customers, administrations, residents, etc.),
- Reinforce the sensitivity of employees towards Health, Safety, Security of people and goods as well as the control of its impact on the Environment,
- Implement the commitments of its Safety, Health, Security, Environment, Quality and Social Policy,
- Strengthen the control of its activities,
- Contribute to achieving the objectives set and implement the necessary actions to achieve them,
- Promote the Safety, Health and Environment culture to suppliers, customers, and subcontractors.
Provide quality products and services:
- Available on time, in sufficient quantity and at a competitive price,
- Conform to customer specifications and applicable regulations,
- Corresponding to the HSE requirements of customers and partners,
- Provided by specialised staff, in constant communication, at the service of the customer,
- Reinforced by innovation and adapted technical assistance thanks to a team of dedicated experts.
Integrate Safety, Health and Security culture as a permanent reflection in daily work...
...and ensure that safety requirements are a factor in mobilising energies.
- Protect the people who handle products on construction sites from health risks.
- Reduce the number and frequency of occupational accidents and illnesses.
- Increase TotalEnergies Fluids' responsiveness and performance in the prevention of occupational risks.
Preserve the environment by:
- Providing products that are part of a sustainable development approach,
- Developing the use of alternative bio-sourced raw materials,
- Improving the industrial tool and the organisation in order to reduce the impact on the environment,
- Developing competitive products with the aim of continuously reducing the environmental footprint of our activities.
- Listening to and responding to the expectations of the various stakeholders.
TotalEnergies Fluids ensures the performance of its Integrated Management System by:
- Carrying out regular process reviews and management reviews: analysis of dashboards and system data
- Deploying a continuous improvement approach and corrective actions
- Organising internal and external audits.