Our certifications and standards
CERTIFICATIONS AND STANDARDS AT TOTAL FLUIDES
To carry out the Health, Safety, Security, Environment, Quality and Social policy, the Total Fluides Integrated Management System (IMS) incorporates the requirements of Quality (ISO 9001), Health and Safety (OHSAS 18001) and Environmental (ISO 14001) standards.
TOTAL FLUIDES GOES EVEN FURTHER
Total Fluides has initiated an ISO 45001 certification process to replace OHSAS 18001 in 2021.
Total Fluids is certified
THE TOTALEnergies ECOSOLUTIONS LABEL
Several products in our range have earned the TotalEnergies Ecosolutions label which is based on a process audited by an external independent consultant. This program is designed to offer our customers increasingly effective solutions to help them reduce their consumption and/or their environmental impact.
The program relies on the unremitting efforts of the Group's R&D and marketing teams to develop innovative products and services offering performances well above market standards. These products are then awarded a specific label created by TotalEnergies, the TotalEnergies ECOSOLUTIONS label.
To earn the label, a product or service must:
- Be available to customers,
- Demonstrate an improvement in:
- Environmental performance by reducing the environmental impacts it generates (reduction in energy or water use for example) or
- Health performance by reducing levels of GHS classified substances or emissions of GHS classified VOCs it generates.
- The environmental or health performance exceeds that of the reference product or service,
- The product or service's overall impact has been considered over the entire lifecycle and evaluated favorably based on available knowledge,
- The environmental or health performance does not result solely from full compliance with applicable regulatory requirements.