A CSR policy aligned with TotalEnergies' sustainable development goals
IN LINE WITH THE NEEDS OF CURRENT CONSUMERS AND THE INTERESTS OF FUTURE GENERATIONS
We are part of TotalEnergies' social and environmental responsibility approach. We are committed to an environmental management approach in order to reduce the impact of our activities throughout the life cycle of its products.
We give top priority to :
- The quality of the products we supply
- Logistics and transport of goods, by land or sea
- Just-in-time supply of materials
- Transparent and constructive dialogue with our stakeholders and third parties
In terms of production, we seek energy efficiency and minimisation of waste:
- Our supply chain is optimised to reduce greenhouse gases
- We develop de-aromatised, biodegradable and less volatile products...
The quality of our products is certified ISO 9001 and our production site in Oudalle ISO 14001 and 45001.