HYDROSEAL ORGANIC PLASTICIZER FOR SILICONE SEALANT
Our range offers an excellent technical compromise between compatibility and shrinkage properties and covers every segment of the silicone sealant market, from "DIY" (Do It Yourself) to professional qualities.
- HYDROSEAL G400H: for professional quality sealant;
- HYDROSEAL G285H: an intermediary product between HYDROSEAL G3H and Hydroseal G400H;
- HYDROSEAL G3H: for standard bathroom, glazing and multi-purpose sealing products;
- HYDROSEAL G250H (and HYDROSEAL G232H): for entry level DIY (Do It Yourself) sealant;
For other grades, please contact us beforehand.
Download the HYDROSEAL leaflet
Technical characteristics of HYDROSEAL range
Health & Safety concerns:
- HYDROSEAL are not considered as VOC (Volatile Organic Compounds) at room temperature according to the EU 1999/13 directive (vapor pressure <0.01 kPa at 25°C)
- They have extremely low PAH (polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons) & aromatic content
Furthermore, hydrodewaxed hydrocarbon solvents like HYDROSEAL G290H and HYDROSEAL G340H are also available to improve low temperature fluidity and reduce volatile organic compounds (VOC) to comply with the most stringent building industry requirements (AgBB, French regulation, Blue Engel, GEV EMICODE, etc.).
HYDROSEAL FOR OTHER SEALANTS
Polyurethane sealant (PU) and Acrylic sealant
We have plasticizers solutions. Feel free to contact us.
HYDROSEAL BIOLIFE RANGE
We have a renewable range of biosourced solvents.
Our experts are at your disposal to answer any question