Loading book countries
Latest updates :
- Closing date per site 2023 :
- ZR : update from 25/05/23 – ZR - Loading on June 1ste from 10:00 to 14:00 is not possible due to maintenance
- ZR : update from 26/04/23 – ZR -Loadings in Xyleen from ZR will be impossible from 05/06 to 16/06
- VALDEMORO : update from 07/03/23 – IQV -Industrias Quimicas del Vallés, SA : Implementation of the load and unload programming system
- OUDALLE : update from 07/02/23 – It is now possible to load Flexitanks from Oudalle, from loading track 3 bis – Updates have been done on Book’nload tool in order to prioritize loadings of flexitanks in the plant for the below products. Please send the information to the hauliers for the appointements.
-DA95 // LUBRILAM S 31 L
-DA100 // KETRUL D 100 – AQUALANE 100 – AQUALANE 100 EC – HYDROSEAL G 232 H – ELIXORE 230 – EMOSMART L15
-DA115 // FLUID D 115 – BERYLANE 250 – LUBRILAM S 50 L – HYDROSEAL G 240 H – SCRIPTANE PW 25/28H
-DA130 // FLUID D 130 – BERYLANE 265 – BERYLANE 275 – LUBRILAM S 55 L – GREENFLUX 3000 – AQUALANE 130 – HYDROSEAL G 3 H – SCRIPTANE PW 28/32 H – SCRIPTANE CE 4 – PX6090ZH – BLASTANE 4 – EMOSMART L19 – EOLANE 130
-DA140 // FLUID D 140 – AQUALANE 135 – HYDROSEAL G 285 H – SCRIPTANE CE 5 – BLASTANE 5 – EOLANE 150
-DW150 // EOLANE 170
-DA160 // FLUID D 160 – BERYLANE 300 – LUBRILAM S 60 L – HYDROSEAL G 400 H – SCRIPTANE PW 30/35 H – SCRIPTANE CE 6 – BANOLE 60 – BANOLE HP
- FEYZIN and UGO : update from 01/02/23 – Please note that Feyzin and UGO could be on strike on February 6-7-8. No truck or transfer pipe will be possible during this time
- GADOT BELGIUM BV: update from 06/12/22 – GADOT: Please note in your calendar, opening hours of our terminal during the Christmas and End Year’s period 2022.
- VALDEMORO : update from 06/12/22 – VALDEMORO : Please note in your calendar, that our production plant will be closed from December 26 to 30, both inclusive. Please to schedule your orders according with.
- ZR : update from 06/12/22 – ZR : update of the loading book
- ANTWERP : update from 10/11/22 – TEOA : Please note in your calendar, November 11th TOA will be closed - So no trucks and RTC’s loading are possible on these days
- ANTWERP : update from 17/10/22 – TEOA : Please note in your calendar, October 31st and November 1st TOA will be closed - So no trucks and RTC’s loading are possible on these days
- ANTWERP : update from 26/09/22 – TEOA : due a safety test no trucks and RTC’s loading are possible on September 29th at TEOA
- LBC CEPSA ANTWERPEN 08/10/2022 : Appendix loading slot reservation : Topic 6 Regulations for trailers
- MWO : update from 25/08//2022 : no loading at our plant from 31/08 to 02/09
- ANTWERPEN / TEOA : No trucks and RTC's loading possible on September 6th
- OUDALLE 20/07/2022 : Oudalle Loading Wagons Oudalle - EN
- Updated closing dates 2022
- ALKION : update 08/06/22 – New procedure for loadings in Alkion Le havre (Grand Oudalle)
- OUDALLE 10/06/2022 : Oudalle Annexe 4 Security Oudalle - EN
- ANTWERP : update from 31/05/22 – TEOA : the truck weighbridge will be inspected, therefore no loading of trucks and RTC on 14 and 15/06/2022
- ANTWERP : update from 15/05/22 – TEOA : Closing Dates 26 and 27/05/2022
- EN LBC CEPSA ANTWERPEN 04/27/2022 : Appendix loading slot reservation : Topic 6 Regulations for trailers
- ALKION : update 11/03/22 – New procedure for loadings in Alkion Le havre (Grand Oudalle) during the shutdown 2022 only
- ANTWERP : update from 22/02/22 – TOA : Postal Code Antwerp 2030 (i/o 2300)
STANDIC update 01/13/2022 : amended appointed for Germany
OUDALLE 12/29/2021 : updated bulk loading
STANDIC update 2021/12/16 : competence language test
EN LBC ANTWERPEN 2021/11/209 : timeslot booking , filling rate, regulations for trailers. Implementation from 2022/01/01
GADOT 2021/10/06 : admission hours
GADOT 2021/10/01 : loading site
STOLTHAVEN 2021/09/24 : admission hours for bulk loading and appointment
TANQUID 2021/09/23 : loading reference
DHC 2021/09/23 : update of accepted vehicles
OUDALLE 07/28/2021 : procedure of product loaded compatibilities revised on 07/12/2021
FEYZIN 07/05/2021 : updated admission hours
SEPP 06/24/2021 : updated site sheet
MULTISOL 06/17/2021 : updated site sheet
OSNABRUCK update 03/22/2021 : admission hours
LBC CEPSA ANVERS update 03/15/2021 : appendix loading slot reservation
ALKION (OX) ex SOGESTROL (address) : 14/10/2020
ALKION (OX) ex SOGESTROL (site sheet) : 06/10/2020
ALKION TERMINAL LE HAVRE (admission hours, appointment, cleaning certificate) : updated 25/09/2020 for implementation 05/10/2020
Appendix : ATLH logistic truck
ALKION SOTRASOL (admission hours, announcement, custom) : updated 24/09/2020
- FEYZIN (max height vehicule) : up 23/09/2020
- MAASTANK : new address from July 6, 2020
- TOA - updated du 10/01/2020 : équipement / equipment ( application au 01/02/2020)
- RAFFINERIE DE NORMANDIE : casque avec jugulaire / helmet with chin strap 10/02/2020
- FRANCE : recommandation à la livraison en citerne et isotank / tanker and iso tank container delivery guidelines
- OUDALLE (bulk /packed – vrac /conditionné) 07/01/2020 : book’n load + type of truck + documents / book’n load + type de camion + document pour mise en application au 20/01/2020
- OUDALLE annexe 4 : security / sûreté pour mise en application au 20/01/2020
- OUDALLE annexe 5 : insulated tank / citerne calorifugée
- SEPP 07/01/2020 : book’n load pour mise en application au 20/01/2020
- ALKION TERMINAL LE HAVRE 07/01/2020 : book’n load pour mise en application au 20/01/2020
- STANDIC loading reference / référence de chargement 06/12/19
- MAASTANK (time slot to book / réservation des créneaux de chargement) 04/12/19
- New loading site / nouveau site de chargement - LH&S 25/10/19
- FEYZIN (height limits for trucks) 22/07/19
- ALKION TERMINAL LE HAVRE ( loading flexitanks) 10/05/2019
- FEYZIN (procedure new driver) 10/05/2019
- DHC (cleaning certificate and appointment) 01/03/2019
- MAASTANK (multi-tank loading) 26/10/18
- OUDALLE BULK ( miscellaneous (Equipment) for immediate application) 03/10/2018
- NOORD NATIE (multi-tank loading ) 03/10/2018
- ALKION TERMINAL LE HAVRE (deposit information sheet) 24/09/2018
- ALKION TERMINAL SOTRASOL (deposit information sheet) 24/09/2018
- MULTISOL (loading schedules and safety protocol) 24/09/2018
- FEYZIN (loading schedules) 02/07/2018
- RN (procedure new driver) 29/05/2018
- OUDALLE BULK miscellaneous 04/05/2018
- DHC (driver Safety for application at 01/05/2018) 27/04/2018
- FEYZIN (process new drivers) 27/04/2018
- NOORD NATIE (vehicule restrictions for application at 14/05/2018) 25/04/2018
This document regroups all data required while loading in a European Special Fluids site, and will be updated regularly.
It is henceforth the reference for all rules to be applied by professional transporters, and is designed to be as clear and exhaustive as possible. If however an additional clarification is required, the user should contact the TOTAL FLUIDES Piloting Department:
In case of emergency the site concerned should be contacted directly.
Any inaccuracies or proposed changes should be reported to the above mentioned contact ASAP.
This book DOES NOT supersede to any official rule in force on these sites, neither with regard to TOTAL FLUIDES Quality documents nor in relation to any national or European law.
Usual documentary controls are not specified.
Knowledge and application of all rules remains under the responsibility of the entity chartering transportation, though the possibility to delegate or share this responsibility with the carrier is maintained.
The carrier shall be solely responsible for safety of goods it is in charge with.
All questions and requests for information related to the loading of Special Fluid products must be addressed to the Total Fluides Sales assistants at La Défense, Paris.
All new rules (except those concerning safety and security) indicated in future updates of this book must be applied within 1 month from the update date.
One has to remember this book is designed for internal use, and should only be undisclosed when commercially justified and within the framework of existing business with a transporter; this book remains the property of TOTAL FLUIDES at all times.