CLERANE is a range of very high purity, biodegradable, hydrocarbon-based cleaning products.
A WINNING COMBINATION OF PURITY AND PERFORMANCE FOR INDUSTRIAL CLEANING AND DEGREASING
CLERANE is a range of biodegradable hydrocarbon cleaning products of very high purity, specially designed for industrial cleaning and degreasing.
It can be used directly as a finished product or as part of your cleaning formulations.
The performance of the CLERANE range has been demonstrated, in particular for metal cleaning and precision cleaning on various surfaces and soils, such as waste oils, cutting oils, heavy fuel oil, lithium soap, grease, carbon black, neoprene glue and epoxy glue.
An optimization between cleaning and degreasing performance, drying time and safety of use in your operating conditions will guide you to the best choice.
Our CLERANE range is characterized by:
- A very high degreasing power
- A large choice of volatilities allowing you to optimize the drying time
- A large choice of flash points allowing you to optimize your selection to preserve the safety of your employees
- A surface after cleaning without residue
- Compatibility with metals, including aluminum, stainless steel, galvanized steel, untreated steel
- A very high purity allowing to ensure a high stability of the product in the time and to preserve the health of the users
LOW HSE IMPACT
The products in our CLERANE range are:
- Easily biodegradable, according to the OECD (Organization for Economic Cooperation and Development) guidelines
- Not classified as CMR (Carcinogenic, Mutagenic, Reprotoxic) according to the GHS/CLP*.
In addition, our CLERANE products:
- Contain extremely low levels of aromatics (benzene, toluene) and cyclic polyaromatics
- Do not contain halogenated molecules
- Are not on the list of PAHs (Hazardous Air Pollutants) as defined in the US Clean Air Act.
- Do not contain any substances of very high concern (SVHC) under REACh
* Global Harmonized System / Classification, Labelling, Packaging
** Volatile Organic Compounds