EOLANE FC : food contact paraffinic oil to extend egg's shelf life
If eggs receive no specific treatment, they can be stored for two to three weeks. Coating them with a food grade fluid, after the wet cleaning and drying, allows that shelf-time to be extended to up to five weeks. Rules and regulations are different according to country.
Our EOLANE FC range extends eggs’ shelf life by a minimum of 30 days. It protects the eggs by effectively blocking up the pores on the shell whilst also sealing in their flavour.
Our range is marketed in South East Asia, North America and Africa.
EOLANE FC, high reliability characteristics
- Exceptionally pure, extra low aromatic content, no trace of moisture
- Odorless, colorless, tasteless
- Meets related FDA (Food and Drug Administration) Regulation
- Kosher and Halal certified
EOLANE FC, high-performance behavior
- Prolonged shelf life of minimum 30 days
- Effectiveness under different storage condition
- Lower consumption
- Natural and fresh-looking
EOLANE FC range
Discover the characteristics of our EOLANE range and download our product brochure