Discover our new marketing tools dedicated to our GREENFLUX range of fluxes for bitumen
GREENFLUX the performance of a complete range for all your bitumen applications proposed by TotalEnergies Fluids.
Our GREENFLUX range of bitumen fluxes is specifically developed to reduce the viscosity of bitumen.
Unique properties that reduce your HSE impact
- Low aromatic content
- Non carcinogenic, mutagenic and reprotoxic (CMR)
- Reduced carbon footprint thanks to the responsible offer
A high performance, easy-to-use range
- Bitumen application at room temperature
- Better resistance to low temperatures and adverse weather conditions
- Increased pull-out resistance
- Improved resistance to aging of the coating
Our GREENFLUX range consists of three products:
- GREENFLUX 2000: for bitumen and bitumen emulsion.
- GREENFLUX SD: for bitumen and bitumen emulsion (containing polymers). The polymers improve the elasticity of the surface coatings. Fluxes ensure optimal penetration into the bitumen matrix.
- GREENFLUX 3000: for cold mixes. Guarantees application at room temperature. With a high flash point and non-VOC, according to the 1999/13 directive.