What if we told you we found a way to keep eggs fresh for longer ?
Unless they are specifically treated, eggs have a standard shelf life of two to three weeks. Applying a protective coating, i.e. food-grade oils, can extend that shelf life up to five weeks. The efficiency and safety of the process depend mainly on the quality and purity of the oil.
Exceptionally pure, extra low aromatic, our EOLANE FC food-contact paraffinic oil extends eggs’ shelf life by a minimum of 30 days. How? The odorless, colorless, tasteless EOLANE FC fluid protects the eggs by blocking the shell’s pores, sealing in flavor and keeping germs out.
Our EOLANE FC range is available in South East Asia, North America, and Africa (rules and regulations are different according to country).
The EOLANE FC mineral oil range has been especially designed for egg coating. To achieve the optimal balance between efficiency and consumption, we have developed an extremely pure product.
- Exceptional purity thanks to a high-pressure manufacturing process: extra low aromatic
- Content, no trace of moisture to prevent microbial growth
- Optimized viscosity for the right balance between high efficiency and low oil consumption
- Odorless, colorless, tasteless
- Effectively seals the pores of the shell
- Meets Food and Drug Administration Regulation 21 CFR 172.878 covering mineral oil
- Used in food and FDA regulation 21 CFR 178.3620 (a) covering mineral oil
- Kosher and Halal certified